We are available to assist you with all enquiries and tech supports
What is Broadband Service?
Broadband is an high speed Internet access service, different from traditional Dial-up connection and the data transfer is more than the traditional access of internet.
What is Fiber Broadband Service?
It is a type of cable broadband access that can provide incredible speed Internet Service.
What is FTTH?
- Fiber To The Home, is the broadband access using light to transmit data.
- Fiber To the Home, where end to end connectivity only through Fiber medium.
- It's different from Copper that is having low data transmitting capacity.
What is ONT?
Optical Network Terminal is Customer Premises Equipment, converts the optical source into a customer usable electrical source.
What is Wi-Fi Router?
Customer premises Equipment, Used in the home or SOHO to transmit data wirelessly.
It is having 2 free bands
The speed of the data transfer will be depends on the Wi-Fi CPE you are using.
What is GPON?
Gigabit Passive Optical Networking is a technology used for the transmission of data at the rate of upto 1Gbps.
It is a multiservice platform which is usable for IPTV, VoIP, DATA and etc.
What is FUP?
Fair Usage Policy, is the limit to the data transfer speed. After certain data limit the transfer speed of the Internet data service will be reduced to normal level which will be UNLIMITED.
What is Upload?
The data going outwards to other's from your network is called upload.
What is the difference between Gigabit and GigaByte?
- Gigabit is mentioned to measure the data transfer Speed.
- GigaByte is mentioned to measure the data Stored.
- 8 bit = 1 Byte
What is Download?
The data you are accessing from the other network or the hosts are known as Download.
What kind of Home router i have to use?
You can use any home router you can afford. There is no restriction on that. But the speed will be depend on the router you are using.
What is the maximum Capacity of data transfer through ONT?
The ONT has the support of 1 Gbps speed data transfer.
What is the System Requirement?
- The System should have atleast 100 Mbps speed ethernet card
- If you are using 1 Gbps connection, the ethernet card must have the support of 1 Gbps.
How to check my Data Usage?
You can login to http://my.jokerfiber.com, to check the usage.
Can i get my bill copy to home?
jOKER fiBER cares about the environment, so as green initiative we send only e-bill copies through e-mail or else you can download it from your http://my.jokerfiber.com
How to reset my Wi-Fi Router?
- There is reset button on every router.(Hard Reset)
- You can do it by entering into the router login.(Soft Reset)
How to reset my ONT?
Resetting ONT is not encourageable.
IP Address - Internet Protocol address is numerical tag to the hosts provided in the network to make data transfer.
What is IPv4/IPv6?
- IPv4 means Internet Protocol version 4. IP names available for the hosts. IPv4 is a 32 bit number. Total number of IPv4 addresses available is only 2 power 32.
- IPv6 means Internet Protocol version 6. IP names available for the hosts. IPv6 is a 128 bit number. Total number of IPv6 addresses available is 2 power 128.
What is Static IP address?
The IP address that not change regardless of time. Which is useful for many applications like streaming, hosting, remote management, gaming and etc.
Filled application form with Color Photo
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Copy of any two of the following ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government College / University ID
- Utility Bills not older than 30 days like EB Bill, Gas Connection Bill, Telephone Bill
What is the date of billing cycle?
Everymonth 1st is the billing date. Generated bill will be available at http://my.jokerfiber.com
How to choose Right Plan for me?
For the purpose of calculate the data usage
If you are viewing 1080 pixel HD video online for an hour, then the usage of data will be 60 * 60 * 3.5/8 = 1575 MB or 1.5GB.
Calculation of bitrate
- 1080p: 3.0 - 3.50
- 720p : 1.80 - 2.50
- 480p : 0.90 - 1.20
What if i change the premises?
You can request to change the premises address, whenever required. If the address has feasibility will help you to relocate the connection with nominal charges of 300. If address doesn't have feasibility will request you to surrender the connection.
How to cancel the Connection?
You can raise cancel request at anytime through our portal http://my.jokerfiber.com or from registered email or contact number.
What will be my total bill amount?
The total bill amount will be based on your billing plan plus applicable GST (Goods and Service Tax).
What is GST?
Goods and Service Tax levied by central and state authority on the assessable bill value. The GST collected will be remitted to the government as per the GST ACT.
Is there any paper bill?
No, as a green initiative we are following only e-billing. Your e-bill can be downloaded at any time in our user portal. And also everymonth you will receive the bill copy through E-mail.
What are all the ways to connect with support team?
We have dedicated team of people to support on your queries and compliants
- Phone: +91-431-6-500-600
- Mobile: +91-93-80-500-600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat
What is Messenger Bot?
It's a Message replying bot created by us to resolve the problems on your own.
Why there is a data cap?
It's absolutely to monitor the network traffic made by the users.
We too have concern on DATA - Waste
Are you Providing telephone Service?
Currently we are not offering telephone connectivity. But soon will have VoIP connectivity on our network.
Can I use my existing router?
Yes, you can use the existing wifi router. But if you have ADSL Modem come wifi router then you cannot use it.
How to Login?
Click login button available on our website http://jokerfiber.com or else you can directly login using following link http://my.jokerfiber.com
How to change my plan?
You can change your plan at anytime by Raising ticket in our website or by making call to the Customer Care.
How to get Refund?
The refund of your deposit amount will be awarded as cash back from 13th month bill.
How to change the password?
On the login page http://my.jokerfiber.com, you can find the option for resetting your password.
How to see my IP?
Enter "ipconfig" or "ipconfig/all" in the cmd on Windows
Enter "ipconfig" in the terminal on Linux
How to troubleshoot the IP Conflict?
For Windows users
- Enter "ipconfig /release" in the cmd, this will release your IP address.
- Enter "ipconfig /renew" in the cmd, this will renew your IP address.
For Linux users
- On Ubuntu of Debian Based
- sudo apt-get install arp-scan
- On Fedora, CentOS or Redhat
- sudo yum install arp-scan
- To detect IP Confilcts, Run the following in the Terminal
- ssudo arp-scan -I eth0 -l
Why speed is reducing while connecting multiple devices?
The speed given to the customer is shared among the devices connected to the CPE. So the speed will be divided among the devices connected. It doesn't mean the speed is reducing.
Speed is Low?
- Check whether your Network device has 1GE port.
- Check whether you are Connected to One Device.
- The Speed is in Mega bits per second (Mbps) not in Mega Bytes per second (MBps).
- 8 bits = 1 Byte
How to check my speed?
You can check your speed at the http://jokerfiber.com/speedtest/ or http://speedtest.net